RE: MSE progress

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2016 00:00:00 +0000
To: Matt Wolenetz <wolenetz@google.com>, "Jerry Smith (IEP)" <jdsmith@microsoft.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>, "yosuke@w3.org" <yosuke@w3.org>
CC: "Philippe Le Hegaret (plh@w3.org)" <plh@w3.org>, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
No MSE issues have been closed since the TPAC F2F meeting in October!
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aclosed

There are 13 MSE “needs implementation” issues and this has NOT changed  IN A LONG TIME.
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22needs+implementation%22

8 of these are assigned to Jerry and 5 to Matt.
In addition there are 7 outstanding pull requests many of which have not advanced since November.
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/pulls

Can we please get the outstanding MSE “need implementation” issues dealt with and/or start attacking the remaining 15 open issues?

I would also ask that the Editors respond to the three Accessibility issues filed by Philippe on behalf of the Accessibility Task Force.
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/44

https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/45

https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/46

Yosuke:  You assigned two issues to yourself in late December.  Are you going to make progress on these issues?
https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/40

https://github.com/w3c/media-source/issues/41

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada