Request for a .well-known URI registration: csvm

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 17:01:52 +0200
Cc: Yakov Shafranovich <yakov-ietf@shaftek.org>, W3C CSV on the Web Working Group <public-csv-wg@w3.org>, W3C Public Archives <www-archive@w3.org>
To: wellknown-uri-review@ietf.org
Dear all,

In the name of the W3C CSV on the Web Working Group[1] I would like to request the registration of the well known URI of the form:

/.well-known/csvm

The goal of this URI is described in Section 5.3 of the Tabular Data Model Draft Specification[2]: it allows the client to retrieve a site-wide metadata document for CSV data published on a site, as specified in [3]. See also [4]. The specification itself[2] is currently in Candidate Recommendation phase, and we plan to close all the issues and request transition to Proposed Recommendation in the second half of October 2015.

Sincerely,

Ivan

[1] http://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/ <http://www.w3.org/2013/csvw/>
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/CR-tabular-data-model-20150716/ <http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/CR-tabular-data-model-20150716/>