Re: Email notifications for webvtt issues/PRs

From: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 01:01:55 +0900
To: "Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org>
Cc: "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>, "Nigel Megitt" <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 22:59:05 +0900, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:53:50 +0900, Dominique Hazael-Massieux
> <dom@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> On 27/10/2015 17:33, Simon Pieters wrote:
>>> There used to be a github webhook for whatwg/dom to send emails to
>>> www-dom for new PRs. Anne said I should contact you about this.
>>>
>>> I'd like to do the same thing for https://github.com/w3c/webvtt sending
>>> emails to public-texttracks@w3.org but also for new issues (possibly
>>> also when a PR or issue is closed). Is this possible?
>>
>> It is possible, and I have set it up to send messages on issues opened
>> and closed, and PR opened (I'm no longer sure if it will also signal PR
>> closed).
>>
>> Let me know if it doesn't work or need to be tweaked for your usage.
>
> Perfect, thank you!

Hello again,

This seems to work as it should. :-)

At the TTWG meeting today we said that this would be nice to have for our
other documents as well:

https://github.com/w3c/imsc1
https://github.com/w3c/ttml1
https://github.com/w3c/ttml2
https://github.com/w3c/ttml-webvtt-mapping

I don't know which mailing list for each of those, though; Nigel, I
suppose you know?

cheers
--
Simon Pieters