Re: Fetch & Streams meeting

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 19:30:01 -0400
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Takeshi Yoshino <tyoshino@google.com>, Yutaka Hirano <yhirano@google.com>, Ben Kelly <bkelly@mozilla.com>, Jake Archibald <jakearchibald@google.com>
> Hey Art,
>
> We've tentatively decided to meet TPAC's Monday from 10AM to 12PM to
> discuss technical details of Fetch & Streams. This would probably be
> best as a breakout session.

Given those topics, it seems like the discussions could be included
directly in WebApps' meeting. Currently, there are plenty of open slots
on Monday and I'd be happy to add these topics at time slots that are
convenient for you
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/October2015Meeting#Agenda_Monday_October_26>.
WDYT?

-Art