Re: GSoC: spec changes dashboard?

On 08/02/15 16:18, Ms2ger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been thinking for a while about a dashboard that could help
> us track changes to specifications. I haven't quite thought it
> through, but I imagine something that allowed us to link changes
> and issues in wpt as well as browsers to commits in specs. Not sure
> if this is a big enough project to get into GSoC, but worth
> considering, maybe?

I expect it's a big enough project, but I don't really understand what
you have in mind, exactly :)

I can certainly imagine something that shows all the changes being
checked in to every spec. But I don't quite know how you would
cross-reference that with tests in a way that wouldn't end up horribly
out of sync with reality very quickly.