Publishing new WD of screen-orientation

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 06:33:46 -0400
To: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>, Mounir Lamouri <mounir@lamouri.fr>
CC: "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi Marcos, Mounir,

It's been a half-year since screen-orientation was last published
(2014-Oct-23) and although there have only been two commits since then,
I think it would be good to get a new WD published WD?

I'm happy to make the WD publication happen, starting with a PSA and get
it published on April 30. Please let me know.

Also, what are your thoughts about using echnida for this spec?

-Thanks, Art