Re: Suggestions for opening up PF

All of this is sensible and good and I hope it happens as soon as possible.

The only group that should be allowed to have a hidden tracker/list is,
perhaps, the AB, and I question even that sometimes. Member-only space is a
bug. In fact, new groups (to my mind) shouldn't be given the option of
having member-only space systems except by application and an explicit
exemption.

Thanks for proposing this, Steve.

Regards