Re: Suggestions for opening up PF

From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 16:00:53 +0100
To: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
CC: W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, Alex Russell <slightlyoff@google.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Dave Singer <singer@apple.com>, Chaals from Yandex <chaals@yandex-team.ru>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Alice Boxhall <aboxhall@google.com>, "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, Mike Paciello <mpaciello@paciellogroup.com>, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
On 08/04/2015 15:49, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Steven Faulkner writes:
> PF meeting minutes: remove the unecessary step of scrubbing the minutes and
> only making them public after a preiod of time, it is in general a waste of
> WG member and W3C staff time. If on the rare occasion the meetings cotain
> sensitive information ask those at the meeting if they request an
> opportunity to scrub prior to release.
> Whether or not the additional step is necessary is, of course, a matter
> of opinion. Let me point out that it was strongly requested by the
> participants of that teleconference when our charter was last reviewed
> because they felt it was an important safeguard.

Could you point to the minutes of that teleconference? It would be
interesting to revisit them in light of this discussion. Thanks.

Léonie.

--
Léonie Watson - Senior accessibility engineer, TPG
@LeonieWatson @PacielloGroup PacielloGroup.com