Re: Publishing a new WD of quota-api

On 4/2/15 9:19 AM, Kinuko Yasuda wrote:
> Hi Arthur,
>
> Thanks for pinging me.  Yeah we should think about publishing a new
> WD.  The discussion is not really settled on several arguments though
> (especially like this one
> https://github.com/kinu/quota-api/issues/14), which worries me a bit.

OK, then I'll go ahead any prepare a WD for publication next week (and
send a "PSA" to public-webapps announcing this intended publication).

By the way, I think it would be helpful (f.ex. for discovery), if this
spec was placed under the W3C's Github repository i.e.
github/w3c/quota-api/. Would it be OK with you if we forked your repo
and placed in W3C's repository?

-Thanks, Art