Publishing a new WD of ime-api

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 11:33:53 -0400
To: Takayoshi Kochi <kochi@google.com>, Kenji Baheux <kenjibaheux@google.com>
CC: "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
Hi All,

The IME API was last published as a Working Draft in December 2013, and
since the spec has changed since then, and to help set expectations that
it is still an active spec, I think a new Working Draft should be published.

If you would like, I will take the lead on preparing the WD and seeing
that it is published. Please let me know if that is OK with you.

BTW, if you are now using Github for the spec, please let me know
(otherwise I will assume W3C's Hg is still the working repository for
the spec).

-Thanks, Art