[wbs] response to 'Grant I: Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of a W3C Recommendation'

From: YONGSOO AN via WBS Mailer <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 04:48:01 +0000
To: yongsu9@gmail.com,www-archive@w3.org
The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Grant I: Grant of
License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of a W3C
Recommendation' (public) for YONGSOO AN.

> ---------------------------------
> Information about the Contributor
> ----
> Please provide the required information about the contributor.

Name of the contributing organization (or your name if contributed by an
individual): YONGSOO AN
Your role in that organization (leave blank if contributed by an
individual):

> ---------------------------------
> Information about the Contribution
> ----
> Please provide sufficient information to identify the contributed test
> cases (e.g., a URI or other reference):
>

> ---------------------------------
> Additional Relevant Information
> ----
> Please provide any other information that is relevant to the
> contribution.
>

> ---------------------------------
> Confirmation of Agreement
> ----
> Once you have provided the information required above, please
> confirm the following statement and then submit the form to complete
> your contribution.

 * [x] On behalf of the contributing organization named above, I agree to
the above Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of
a W3C Recommendation.

> These answers were last modified on 28 March 2014 at 04:47:04 U.T.C.
> by YONGSOO AN

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants-200409/ until 2016-10-31.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer