Re: Publishing a new WD of Clipboard API and events spec

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 10:03:25 -0500
To: "Hallvord R. M. Steen" <hsteen@mozilla.com>
CC: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>, www-archive@w3.org
On 3/3/14 4:50 AM, ext Robin Berjon wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 03/03/2014 07:46 , Hallvord R. M. Steen wrote:
>>  Haven't put in the right dates (this/previous..) either, but
>> that's of course trivial. -Hallvord
>> (snip)
>> <http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/clipops/clipops-source.html?specStatus=WD;publishDate=2014-03-06;previousPublishDate=2013-04-11>

(This is a really nice feature of ReSpec!)

> Just in case I wasn't clear enough, you can use the trick above
> (overwriting params from the query string) to set the current,
> previous, etc. dates directly without having to tamper with the file.

Hallvord - I just announced on p-webapps the intent to publish a new WD
on March 11 and that means the spec should be "Pub Ready" by March 9 at
the latest. See [SpecEditing] for the links to the 3 validators the WD
must pass as well as the PubRules Checker.

-Thanks, Art

[SpecEditing]
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/SpecEditing#TR_Publication_Process_and_WebApps>