Re: PubReq: new WD of Shadow DOM on June 12

From: Jérémie Astori <jeremie@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 14:39:39 -0400
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
CC: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, Hayato Ito <hayato@google.com>, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>, webreq@w3.org, team-webapps@w3.org, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>, Xiaoqian Cindy Wu <xiaoqian@w3.org>
Hi again,

I did not confirm this, but this last email confirmed that I will be publishing this document next Tuesday.

Regards,

Jérémie