Re: PubReq: new WD of Shadow DOM on June 12

On Jun 11, 2014, at 9:53 AM, Jérémie Astori <jeremie@w3.org> wrote:

> [+Ian]
>
> Ian,
>
> Could you give us a pointer to the decision explaining the approved wording please?

This thread in April is an attempt to build support for updated pubrules and best practices:
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2014AprJun/0001

I have not had time to return to that thread but should have time now that we are past the AC meeting.

Ian

> Meanwhile, Art, I suggest changing the document to include the approved wording. Doing so (and keeping the discussion open) will ensure the document can be published tomorrow.
>
> Regards,
>
> Jérémie
>
> On 10/06/14 14:14, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>> It seems to me the essence of the two text blocks is effectively the same. I think it would be helpful, if, for each of the four sentences, you
>> identified the specific part(s) that is not acceptable (and cite the document that shows why WebApps text is not acceptable). Would you please
>> do this?
>>
>> -Thanks, Art
>>
>> On 6/10/14 2:07 PM, Jérémie Astori wrote:
>>> Hi Yves and Art,
>>>
>>> This document cannot be published as is because of the bottom overlay saying:
>>>
>>>    This Version of this Document Is Obsolete and Has Been Replaced
>>>    This version of the specification is obsolete and has been replaced by the document at http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/spec/shadow/. Do
>>> not attempt to implement this version of the specification. Do not refer to this version except as a historical artifact.
>>>
>>> For wording, you can use the approved text that can be found on the appmanifest specification [1]:
>>>
>>>    THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS!
>>>    This specification is for review and not for implementation! For the latest updates, including important bug fixes, please look at the
>>> draft on GitHub instead.
>>>
>>> Let me know if you have any question.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Jérémie
>>>
>>> [1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-appmanifest-20131217/

Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447