Re: PubReq: new WD of Shadow DOM on June 12

It seems to me the essence of the two text blocks is effectively the
same. I think it would be helpful, if, for each of the four sentences,
you identified the specific part(s) that is not acceptable (and cite the
document that shows why WebApps text is not acceptable). Would you
please do this?

-Thanks, Art