Re: [sysreq #8216] w3.org down

From: Jérémie Astori via RT <sysreq@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2014 17:27:23 +0000
CC: www-archive@w3.org
Hi,

This is linked to the network outage scheduled today for maintenance by CSAIL. Please refer to
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Team/w3t/2014Jun/0210.html sent earlier.

Everything is back online now. It seems to have taken more time than planned, I wonder if Garrett encountered some unexpected issues.

Let me know if you see something unusual.

Regards,

Jérémie