Re: Is the TAG structure harmful? [Was: Fwd: Forced Resignation]

From: Eric J. Bowman <eric@bisonsystems.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 04:14:50 -0600
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Cc: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>, "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> Could you put forward some concrete technical problems here and how
> you think they came to be? That might be more productive.

I used to, until I realized I wasn't being taken seriously regardless
of how right I was. Hence, "marginalized". Not a productive use of my
time, which is why I only occasionally contribute "political" opinions.
Just to get them on the record. I don't feel I have to prove my
knowledge of Web architecture to anyone, anymore, as nobody cares to
hear it anyway. Not a problem on my part, nor one I care to beat my head
against a wall to try to resolve. I'd rather go mtn biking with my dog.

http://forums.mtbr.com/vintage-retro-classic/trail-pics-814309-9.html#post10811708

-Eric