Re: Current process encourages monkey patching

Anne,

Thanks for the pointer.  I want to make sure I understand the issue in
more detail.

Custom Elements is in LC.  Resource Timing and Content Security Policy
are in CR.  When were the monkey patches made?  For example, was the
patch for Custom Elements done before entering LC (in which case I would
have expected WG awareness), or was it somehow done surreptitiously
while in LC?

Jeff