Re: innerText spec

From: Aryeh Gregor <ayg@aryeh.name>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 17:23:01 +0300
To: Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com>
Cc: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:54 PM, Ms2ger <ms2ger@gmail.com> wrote:
> zcorpan was wondering where your innerText spec went, as aryeh.name seems to
> have died. Is there any chance you could push your repo somewhere?
>
> I hope all is going well with you,

Hmm . . . I may have left the only copy on a server I no longer have
access to.  That would have been very silly of me.  Does
http://twcenter.net/~simetrical/ or http://twcenter.net/~aryeh/ have a
copy of my site?  Either way, I'll ask someone with access to the
server to give me a copy of my files if they're still around.