Re: Fwd: Re: RDF Concepts - Definition of "Generalized RDF"

Is this request supposed to be for me, or for the sender of the response?  I
initially sent back a private response on this, but in the interests of time,
I will answer with my personal feelings.

The introduction of generalized RDF is in Concepts because Concepts is where
RDF concepts are to be introduced.   Generalized RDF was called out as a
worthy RDF concept because JSON-LD needed something to point to for its
generalization of RDF.

peter