Re: rdfs:Graph ? comment on http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#section-dataset and issue 35

I am happy either way, since the sentence is not that formal I saw no reason to over-egg the correctness, and I preferred some slight readability: I see the matter as editorial, and not one I am that concerned with.
I think your "each" is a clear improvement.

Since the term "refer" is not formally defined, the proposal does not suggest that graph names should not "refer" to graphs, just as it does not suggest that graph names should not refer to persons, or to types of cheese.
So I believe you are misreading the intent here: the intent is to suggest formal semantics which strongly suggests my preferred informal semantics, but does not rule out other people's preferred informal semantics.

Jeremy J Carroll
Principal Architect
Syapse, Inc.