rdf comments

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 13:25:17 -0400
To: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>
CC: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>, team-rdf-chairs@w3.org
As Guus mentioned, we're out of time.

At this point I'm really liking Pat's plan [1] to leverage the term "RDF
Source" [2] to address the kinds of use cases we've been talking about,
and write a WG Note to explain how to do it and define a class of
Datasets (or Dataset Sources?) that are snapshots of sources.

Given the discussions we've had, is there an alternative design that you
think is significantly better, that you'd like the WG to consider as an
alternative path forward at tomorrow's meeting?

       -- Sandro

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-wg/2013Sep/0148
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#change-over-time