reversing of transitions

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 17:56:48 +0800
To: Shane Stephens <shans@google.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
I finally edited the rules for reversing of transitions into the
transitions spec:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/csswg/rev/9eb0718d6baa
http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css-transitions/

Since we discussed in Paris that you'd implemented the new proposal,
I'd appreciate if you could review the edits, both to see if they
make sense and whether they match what you thought the proposal was
and what you implemented.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,