Re: List access for Gael Pegliasco

Ok, this is my mistake:

Below is the message I've received from public-html-admin@w3.org, list
in which I had not registered.
I had not noticed that my mail was sent to both public-html-admin@w3.org
and  public-html-media@w3.org

I apology for this.

Do you want I post a message to explain that it was my fault, in order
to clear everybody mind regarding non fair-play action I've suggested ?

With lind regards,

Gaël,

*** NOTE: ***

     Your message was sent from an address which is not on the list
     of people who are authorized to post to this mailing list.
     Therefore, your message has been forwarded to the list maintainer
     for manual processing.

     If you do not see your message appear on the list or in the
     mailing list archives within a few business days, you may wish
     to contact the mailing list maintainer to investigate the delay.

     -- W3C Postmaster
        http://www.w3.org/Mail/

your message follows: