W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-archive@w3.org > March 2013

revised wording proposal for an XPath 1.0 issue

From: C. M. Sperberg-McQueen <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 12:40:55 -0700
Message-Id: <CB952D01-6D7D-454C-B8E4-CD33A673A0EB@blackmesatech.com>
Cc: "C. M. Sperberg-McQueen" <cmsmcq@blackmesatech.com>
To: www-archive@w3.org
In connection with an earlier comment on the XPath 1.0 spec [1] I made a
proposal [2, 3] for wording changes which would address the issues raised.


The attached HTML document presents a revised form of these proposed wording 
changes in a form that may be more easily assimilated.  (I sent a similar note
a few moments ago to which the wrong version of the change proposal was
attached; apologies for the error.)

* C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, Black Mesa Technologies LLC
* http://www.blackmesatech.com 
* http://cmsmcq.com/mib                 
* http://balisage.net

Received on Sunday, 3 March 2013 19:41:42 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Wednesday, 7 January 2015 14:44:17 UTC