Re: Fetch groups

> As far as I know most browsers have a concept of a "fetch group".
> Something associated with a document responsible for its resource
> management. I wonder if we should make that explicit.

Might be worth it.  Note that Gecko actually has a hierarchy of what we
call "loadgroups"; one loadgroup can be a "request" in another
loadgroup.  This comes up with subframes, external resources, etc.  Not
sure whether this is something that needs to be explicit, though.

> 1) A way to load images without hitting the network for known URLs
> that can be used across HTML, CSS, SVG, et al.

This isn't tied to a "fetch group".

-Boris