Heartbeat or Last Call publication for MSE

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 19:09:04 +0000
To: "Aaron Colwell <acolwell@google.com> (acolwell@google.com)" <acolwell@google.com>, Adrian Bateman <adrianba@microsoft.com>, Mark Watson <watsonm@netflix.com>
CC: "Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net)" <rubys@intertwingly.net>, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
The Chairs are about to start working on arranging for a set of heartbeat publications of HTML WG specifications for some time in August.  The current MSE spec [1] was published in mid-April and it would be good to have a heartbeat on the TR page in about August to meet the three month heartbeat rhythm.

We would like to know if the MSE Editors would be able to produce a heartbeat Working Draft of MSE in the August timeframe?

Note that we realize that there are only 4 pre-Last Call MSE bugs remaining so if the Editors and Media TF can get those bugs resolved then of course it would totally appropriate to do a MSE Last Call publication along with the other heartbeat publications.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-media-source-20130415/

[2] http://tinyurl.com/6pdnzej