Re: rdfs:Graph ? comment on http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#section-dataset and issue 35

From: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 06:45:33 -0700
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>

On Jul 15, 2013, at 5:39 PM, Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote:

> Equality is another perfectly good way to distinguish them (we don't need time).

agreed - and interesting.

I suspect that what you call DirectDataset may be incoherent . I will have a think

My previously linked 2004 ref-logic  e-mail shows that

"(and they tell me the also want other things, like entailments within the named graphs, although I'm not convinced that's worth it.)"

is rather mild - that simply doesn't work.

Jeremy