Re: Responsive images meeting

On Thursday, 11 July 2013 at 10:57, Robin Berjon wrote:

> On 11/07/2013 16:30 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
>
> > Mozilla can probably host the workshop but I need to check room
> > availability. Will do that today.
>

> Ok, LMK if you can't get a room there so that I can look on my side.
Moz have a room available on the 10th, but not the 14-15th.

The room can hold 30-50 people, so should be no problem.
> So we just make this informal, tell a number of interested people, and
> then ruthlessly go work out issues?

Yes please. We have enough stuff written on the subject:
https://github.com/ResponsiveImagesCG/picture-element/wiki/Relevant-resources

We just need to pick one of the solutions to pursue.