Re: Responsive images meeting

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 12:14:46 +0200
To: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
CC: Marcos Caceres <marcos@marcosc.com>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, www-archive@w3.org
Hi Ted!

On 09/07/2013 20:22 , Edward O'Connor wrote:
>> Do you have an idea on dates? […] Then there's location.
>
> Like Robin said, the Bay Area is usually good for me. That said, if
> Europe is better, how about Paris in mid-September? I'm specifically
> thinking the 14th or 15th, conveniently nestled between the CSS WG
> meeting[1] and the digital publishing workshop[2], though maybe a week
> day on either side of them (the 10th or 18th) would be better for
> people.

I can't travel very far afield in September, but Paris would work :) If
we agree on that I can hunt for a location (I'll need to have a rough
idea of how many people to expect).

I would personally prefer a weekday on either side, but I understand if
travelling people would rather shorten their stay (it's missing a chance
to just wander around on a weekend in Paris though, just sayin'). It
might also be easier to find a meeting spot on a weekday.