RE: HTML6

From: Adam Sobieski <adamsobieski@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 22:04:22 +0000
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
CC: "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
Sam Ruby,

Thank you.  Would you like to respond to any of the points which I made in my letter, including the topics of the topicality of military presence in education-related forums, instance-based vs. precedence-based forum policy, consistency vs. paraconsistency in forum policy, and fairness in forum policy?

The combination of ignoring the points made in the aforementioned letter, an unavailability for discussion about the warnings with a warned group participant, and the response of an expressed finality of a second warning, in particular with the aforementioned letter broaching topics about the nature of warnings in the working group, could be indicative of a lack of fairness without regard to any number of scientists or technologists in the roles of chairs in any forms of agreement or disagreement with one another.

Kind regards,

Adam Sobieski