Re: hasProvenance property name [MAYBE URGENT]

I would favour prov:has_provenance over prov:hasprovenance or prov:provenance.

I have a concern that prov:provenance reads more like a class name than a
property/relation.  Also, can we be sure that, in future, someone won't want to
define prov:Provenance as a class of some kind?  (Because of the case
insensitive matching defined by RFC5988, and arguably good practice generally,
the capitalized form should be off-limits for future use if prov:provenance is
selected.

#g