Preprocessor and propdef tables

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:41:43 -0700
To: w3c-css-wg@w3.org
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
So it seems that every time I edit a spec these days, I initially
can't preprocess it because there's something wrong with the
property templates.  I don't mind so much having to add items, but
having to reorder items in weird ways has become a little annoying
(I had to do this to animations and transitions this morning to get
them to preprocess).

Is it documented somewhere what the rules of the property templates
are?  There seem to be some ordering constraints but they're not
that strict.

-David