RE: IRI session / slides

The big issue I'd like to talk about is obsoleting 3986 and 3987 with a new, combined URL spec. The conclusion I've come to here at the W3C TPAC in Lyon is that it's the only road that will avoid forking the specs.

The second big issue is the testing and getting a base to update these specs based on widely deployed implementations.

Larry