Re: CORS to Last Call

From: Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:14:43 -0400
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: webreq@w3.org, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>, "Hill, Brad" <bhill@paypal-inc.com>, Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>, www-archive@w3.org
Hello Anne,

> Hi,
>
> We'd like to publish http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/cors/raw-file/tip/Overview.html
> as Last Call Working Draft. The WebApps and WebAppSec WGs agreed to
> advance it:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webappsec/2012Mar/0012.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/1012.html
>
> Is there an example I can look at for generating a SotD concerning two
> Working Groups? And what would a suitable publication date be?

"HTML+RDFa 1.1" has been developed by the RDF Web Application WG and
HTML WG.
In such cases, Pubrules will complain about the patent policy
requirements but it's a known bug.
As for the date, you can prepare the document for next Tuesday.

Denis

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-rdfa-in-html-20120329/