Advice: A new cssFloat option: top-left

From: 应加宽 <yingjiakuan@360.cn>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:58:55 +0000
To: W3C Public Archive <www-archive@w3.org>
CC: John Hax <johnhax@gmail.com>
Hi,
Sometimes float elements can be Emissioned more orderly and Compactly. I think there should be a new option of cssFloat.
float:top-left.
The top-left float elements should be put “top-left” As far as possible.
Sample 1:
The following 6 boxes should be emissioned when the page only has two columns with, three columns width, four columns width.
[cid:image001.png@01CCFE2A.0D01E010]
The picture URL:http://hi.baidu.com/jkisjk/album/item/88ec170f4bfbfbed4e3c89c678f0f736aec31fe2.html?isnew=1#

Sample 2:
The following 9 boxes should be emissioned when the page only has one column width, two columns with, three columns width.
[cid:image002.png@01CCFE2A.0D01E010]
The picture URL: http://hi.baidu.com/jkisjk/album/item/7927b04f78f0f736469bf3b80a55b319eac413e2.html#

 I am sorry for my poor English. Thanks for your generous heart.

JK Ying 2012-03-14

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)

image002.png