Re: OpenLayers bug: layerContainerDiv.style properties not initialized

* Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
>  http://www.websitedev.de/temp/openlayers-heatmap-layer.html on load
>the layer's moveTo method is called which in turns calls the method
>`this.map.getLayerPxFromLonLat` which ends up querying the `left` and
>`top` properties of map.layers[1].map.layerContainerDiv.style (the
>Bing layer) which returns the empty string because the properties are
>not in fact set. If you change the layer to the OpenLayers WMS layer
>and then back to the Bing layer, the properties are set and the code
>works as expected and as it used to until recently. Clearly something
>that is supposed to initialize the property values doesn't (or it is
>assumed that parseInt("") will return zero which it does not).

I've debugged this further and it seems to be an OpenLayers regression;
https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/issues/534 has my patch for it.
A workaround would be to call something like `map.moveTo(1,1);` before
adding an instance of my Heatmap layer to initialize the values. I have
http://github.com/hoehrmann/openlayers-heatmap noted that in the README.