FW: W3C's Provenance Standards in Enterprise Semantic Web Applications

From: Reza B'Far (Oracle) [mailto:reza.bfar@oracle.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 5:28 PM
To: Chum, Frank Y
Cc: internal-oilgaschem@w3.org
Subject: Re: W3C's Provenance Standards in Enterprise Semantic Web Applications

Frank (et. al):

Thanks for the comments.  The Luc Moreau, Paul Groth, and the other experts have sure been at hard work getting things formed and nearly finished... and I've contributed where possible given the high-level of experts in the team.

Enclosed please find the presentation.  I'd be more than glad to try to help out in drafting the use-cases.  Also, please do not redistribute this presentation to email lists that can be searched (are public).  The presentation is supposed to be part of Sem Tech and the conference doesn't like the presentations floating around the internet.

Best.