Re: [selectors3] WIP: a selector parser based on css3-syntax

(12/06/11 17:13), Simon Sapin wrote:
>> I encourage you to join #whatwg on freenode and ask questions about spec
>> editing there. You make want to ping Tab often so that you don't end up
>> doing duplicated work.
>
> Thanks Kenny. I didn’t know about that channel. Isn’t the WHATWG more
> about HTML than CSS?

In some sense yes, but Tab is a regular participant there, so is Alan
Sterns of Adobe. In general, it's just a public channel where
discussions are around Web standards. Discussions are logged too.

> Also, I’m in currently UTC+2. I’m not sure what timezone everyone is in,
> but that can be a limitation for IRC.

I am in UTC+9 so I don't think it is a serious problem.

> I’m asking about editing now.

My sense is just that if you ping Tab or other people about this on IRC,
that's more likely for you to get an answer about spec editing. The
creator of the spec generator Anolis, is....

OK, I see you on the channel now. I don't think I need to explain any more.

> (BTW, what is the www-archive list for?)

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention this. It's a public mailing list for
archiving purpose. I don't usually feel like discussing matters
privately so I sort of tagged you along. Sorry about that.

Some people use this list if then want to share test cases in HTML. You
can just send a mail to the list and the attachment would be archived
along with the mail.

Normal people probably wouldn't subscribe to list but I know people who
do so.

Cheers,
Kenny