RE: Discussion on ISSUE-201: canvas-fallback

Those times work for me; thank you.

From: Paul Cotton
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 8:43 AM
To: Edward O'Connor (ted@oconnor.cx); Frank Olivier; Richard Schwerdtfeger (schwer@us.ibm.com); Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com> (faulkner.steve@gmail.com)
Cc: Sam Ruby (rubys@intertwingly.net); Maciej Stachowiak (mjs@apple.com); Philippe Le Hegaret (plh@w3.org); Michael(tm) Smith (mike@w3.org); www-archive@w3.org
Subject: Discussion on ISSUE-201: canvas-fallback

The current status of ISSUE-201 was discussed on the TF meeting today in response to my appeal for progress information.  See:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0092.html
It was pointed out that Richard's input has not get been responded to:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Jul/0040.html

Richard and Steve are available in the window 11-3pm CDT (16:00-19:00 UTC) on Tue Jul 24.  Can we arrange a meeting amongst the four of you in that window to make progress on the CPs for this issue?

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329