Re: SignedMail

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 20:13:52 +0200
Cc: public-rww@w3.org
To: Jürgen Jakobitsch <j.jakobitsch@semantic-web.at>

On 17 Jul 2012, at 19:52, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:

> hi and thanks,
>
> this is actually what i was expecting... and hoping to have solved.
> could you also send a screenshot of what happens when you open
> a mail from kingsley. i'm trying to figure out if there's a difference.

Here it is.

It seems that his e-mail address is listed in the certificate and that
the  key usage fields are included.
Higher up there is the Trust setting that says "Use System Defaults", but
even if I set that to trust always, that does not change the e-mail
signature verification problem, though the red the turn to green.

> wkr turnguard

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/