Re: Fwd: CfC: Charter addition for Fullscreen API

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2012 15:15:38 +0100
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
CC: Peter Linss <peter.linss@hp.com>, Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hégaret <plh@w3.org>, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@myopera.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, www-archive@w3.org, Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@gmail.com>
Le 06/02/12 17:59, Arthur Barstow a écrit :

> Hi Daniel, Peter, Bert,
>
> Robin proposed
> <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/0439.html> WebApps
> add Fullscreen API
> <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/fullscreen/raw-file/tip/Overview.html> be added
> to WebApps' charter and some some members of the WebApps voiced support
> for the proposal.
>
> Since I noticed "CSS3 Fullscreen (new)" in CSS WG's charter
> <http://www.w3.org/2010/09/CSSWG/charter#lc>, would you please let us
> know if you have any comments, objections, etc. re this proposal? Please
> let us know as soon as you can - either way.
>
> (Feel free to include public-webapps on your reply.)

(this message being a CSS WG action item)

Art,

We discussed this this morning during our current ftf meeting in
Paris. The general consensus is that it contains enough CSS-
and presentation-oriented features to remain in the CSS Working Group.
We of course understand it also contains an important API side and
we will be happy to see a joint effort between our two groups
work on Fullscreen.

Best,

</Daniel