Re: CfC: publish WD of XHR; deadline November 29

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 21:09:59 +0000 (UTC)
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
cc: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>, www-archive <www-archive@w3.org>
On Wed, 5 Dec 2012, Glenn Adams wrote:

> Your position appears to be excessively cynical, and effectively
> attributes bad faith to the WebApps editors trying to move the process
> forward.

I really see no value in what the WG is doing here.

I also don't see any value in Process.

I see value in getting interoperability (which this is actively working
against), I see value in getting patent agreements (which this is not
doing since that only happens at REC, and which the CG is quite capable of
doing without the WG), and I see value in fixing bugs (which the original
editors are doing but which the WG is not).