Re: [html-chairs] Publish ten heartbeat drafts as WDs

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 20:40:15 -0400
To: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
CC: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>, Erika Doyle Navara <Erika.Doyle@microsoft.com>, Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>, Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>, Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>, Tom Wiltzius <wiltzius@google.com>, "shane@aptest.com" <shane@aptest.com>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Steve Faulkner <sfaulkner@paciellogroup.com>, Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Jason Kiss <jason.kiss@dia.govt.nz>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>, "www-archive@w3.org" <www-archive@w3.org>
On 08/28/2012 04:47 PM, Paul Cotton wrote:
> 2. HTML+RDFa: http://dev.w3.org/html5/rdfa/ Editor: Manu Sporny,
> Shane McCarron

HTML+RDFa is most likely being transitioned to the newly re-chartered
RDFa Working Group, we'll know for sure by next Monday (the AC votes are
happening now). This was at the request of the HTML WG chairs and W3C
staff. If it is transitioned to the RDFa Working Group, it will not be
published via the HTML WG on September 15th 2012.

We have planned to re-publish a FPWD via the RDFa WG on September 6th,
2012 (due to the migration from one group to the other). At that point,
the RDFa WG will take over all publishing activities for the document.
We will continue to liaise with the HTML WG on the document as we push
it toward REC.

Let me know if there are any concerns or issues with this plan.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Which is better - RDFa Lite or Microdata?
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/mythical-differences/