Re: now I understand the plan

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 10:35:09 +0200, Steve Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree vigilance is the key, that is why i am subscribed to the commit
> watchers mailing list, read the IRC logs and read up on the WHATWG
> mailing
> list on a regular basis. I have now also  subscribed to the whatwg list,
> which is what is practically required of any WHATWG 'community group'
> member if they want to participate. So simply subscribing to the mailing
> list achieves the same outcome without supporting the pretence of the
> 'community group', which as we all know is just a mechanism for WHATWG to
> get a patent policy.

You're so negative man. And I have hard time seeing why. WHATWG is a
community. W3C provides a legal framework for communities. WHATWG uses
that happily. There's no pretense. In fact the WHATWG communicated quite
clearly why it was set up.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/