Re: SPARQL WG action on property paths

Hi Wim,

Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to represent the entire group in
discussing the various motivations behind this particular design
decision. As I told Marcelo, if the group proceeds with this design, you
will of course have every opportunity to share comments on it with the
group and to object to the specification proceeding should you wish.

For now, I'm simply seeking to understand if the design that the group
has agreed on addresses your concern about property paths being "hard to
evaluate" as you expressed in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-dawg-comments/2012Feb/0029.html
.

thanks,