Wx::ActiveX patch for proper key handling

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 16:49:27 +0100
To: bug-Wx-ActiveX@rt.cpan.org
Hi,

  http://trac.wxwidgets.org/attachment/ticket/13679/patch.patch is a Wx
patch that addresses an accelerator key handling issue I ran into. I've
adapted it for Wx::ActiveX. It also seems the code no longer compiles,
two event handling functions that it calls are `protected` now. This is
discussed in wx/include/wx/window.h "To ensure correct operation..." and
I followed the advice there. My HTML content now receives keydown events
triggered by keys like arrow down, so this seems to work, but I've not
tested it much beyond that yet.

regards,