Re: [css21] Revising the definition of the 'inherit' keyword

* Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:
>Sveral telcons ago we discussed the definition of the 'inherit'
>keyword in the 2.1 spec, and agreed to change it to be better in line
>with what CSS3 Cascade says.  Here's my attempted edit:

If you allow me a quick meta remark: in order to review your proposal I
would have to locate the current version of CSS 2.1 and CSS 3 Cascade,
find the corresponding sections there, find the precise text you refer
to, and then compare them side by side to properly review the proposal.

If you had provided proper links to the relevant texts and quoted the
old text in addition to your revision, I could review this in place. It
is much more likely that problems are spotted early in the latter case.