Re: Firefox bug: "Worker" load ignores Content-Type version parameter

* Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 09:32:22 +0100, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
>wrote:
>> I recently started looking at FF's Content-Type related code. As far as
>> I can tell, there are at least two code paths, one taken for the HTTP
>> header field, one for HTML media type attributes. There may be more.
>>
>> The HTTP code definitively only processes the charset parameter.
>
>If Gecko does that for Workers, that would be a bug. Workers are UTF-8
>only.

If you are saying that

  ... 0xC3 0xB6 ...

should have U+00C3 U+00B6 when used via <script> and an U+00F6 when used
via `new Worker` then I will stand ready to roll over the floor laughing
when Firefox and Chrome are changed so they conform to this bizarre idea
instead of doing the right thing and treating the two cases the same.