Re: Updating of editors version of HTML5 spec

Surely if the editor was unable to make the edit but fully intended to at the earliest opportunity he could have simply emailed the working group to that effect no?

So it is not possible for the editor to put back time in his copy and overwrite the current W3C copy? Thus undoing all the harm.

I thought that would result in the appropriate outcome and am not understanding why that would be such a technical challenge?

Regards

Stevef

Sent from my iPhone